Christmas, as we all know, is a time of giving so it’s time to show your clients and suppliers how much you appreciate them.
You won’t want to thank them all in the same way. After all, you will have done more business with some than others, while there will be a few who deserve something a little bit special.
Here are our favourite ways to say, “thank you” to our clients and suppliers:
- A small gift basket filled with gourmet treats and a special message that refeclects their relationship with you.
- A bottle of wine that has a story or message.
- A gift voucher to a special experience (wine tasting, Bridge Club.)
- A good quality A4 writing book with a message to develop and grow ideas for their business and personal life.
- A subscription to an online service such as Spotify or Netflix.
- A monthly magazine subscription that will remind them of you every time they receive it.
No matter what you decide, make sure your accompanying card contains a handwritten, personalised note. Nothing screams “we don’t really care” more than a card filled with staff signatures and nothing more.