Having a group of people within your business who are all specialists in their areas, is key. Recruiting for these specific people, requires us to be asking the right questions: Here are 6 key questions to ask at your interview:
- Give me an example of how you’ve showed initiative and what was the result?
- How have you created change in your last role?
- Give me your definition of High Performance?
- How have you created an amazing customer experience for a past client?
- As a member of a High Performing Team, taking responsibility and problem solving is critical. Give me examples of how you’ve done this.
- Where do you see your current skills fitting in this role and how can they be developed and complement the team?
Creating the structure for your High Performing team involves having role overviews, establishing expectations, having an activity plan, accountability training and skill development.
If you need assistance creating your EBU or want help motivating your existing team or creating structure, systems and processes, give us a call.