2016 has been a full-on year. Many industries have been pushed and pulled in faster and stronger ways, which has resulted in some top performances. Those teams will be looking forward to a well-deserved break!
But while you are kicking back on the beach or lazing beside the pool, have a think about your year and whether it lived up to expectations. Doing this is important for getting a good head start on 2017.
Here are 10 things to consider:
- Are you happy and satisfied with 2016?
- Did your business grow its market share and volume of sales compared with market volume?
- What were the successes you and your team achieved in 2016? Write a list.
- How did your staff perform? Consider each person individually, and compare the goals you had for them with their actual achievement.
- Have you created the right structure to allow your team to flourish?
- Where can you find new clients in 2017?
- At this same time next year, what would you like to have seen changed or improved?
- Would a regular training or coaching plan help your sales team in 2017?
- Would having a mentor help your business grow faster next year?
- What resources might your business require for growth in 2017?